All accomodations at The Trellis House have in-suite private bathrooms with walk in showers and/or tubs. Choices also include ocean/beach and Ogunquit river views, gas fireplaces, king and queen beds, sitting areas inside and out, private verandas, decks and porches and first or second floor access. There are three rooms/suites to choose from in our Main House built in 1904. The Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, and York suites are completely updated gems with their original windows, shiplap walls, and wood floors expected in an antique home. Our Carriage House is a bit more private and was built more recently. Set in our garden just steps from the main house the Carriage House is comprised of four rooms (Veranda, Terrace, Arbor, and Trellis) each has its own entrance and unique character. For total privacy, the Camden Cottage is a cozy quintessential Maine cottage nestled in the gardens at The Trellis House.
While each room has its own unique decor, all rooms include the following:
- Backpack beach chairs, beach bags and beach towels provided for use during your stay
- Wireless Internet throughout
- Superior king or queen mattresses and luxury linens, down pillows (hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request)
- High-end, foam mattress roll-away beds are available for most rooms to accommodate an additional guest ($100 fee)
- Turkish Towels™ (bath, hand, wash cloth)
- Private bath in every room with bath amenities (hand soap, facial bar, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel)
- Nearly silent air conditioning and heat (each room individually controlled by guest)
- In-suite refrigerator/freezer
- Flat screen TV/cable
- Personal electronic charging stations in each room
- Hair dryer
- Reading lamps
The Trellis House rates vary by room and by season. Please click our “check availability” buttons for specific room availability and rates. We have a two night minimum stay but please contact us directly should your travels not allow you to meet this requirement and we will do our best to accomodate you.
Can we get you anything?
Celebrating a special occasion? Let us help you make your arrival even more fun. We can handle any request but here are some of our favorite suggestions for your room upon arrival.
- A good bottle of vodka, gin, or scotch and mixers/snacks
- Champagne, wine (white or rose) or Maine beer on ice
- A Trellis House signed Cookbook
- A small specialty cake of your favorite flavor combinations
- A hand picked, fresh bouquet of flowers from our garden along with a personalized note card
- A gift card and reservations to one of our wonderful local restaurants
Let us help you celebrate that special occasion by doing something sweet for your travel companion. Give us a call and we will take care of everything.
THE OGUNQUIT SUITE
This popular and spacious suite located on the 2nd floor of the main house has a lovely sitting area with gorgeous beach and water views. If you are looking for exquisite decor and space to spread out this romantic suite is perfect for you. Marine themed décor with king bed, tub/shower.Check Availability
THE YORK SUITE
A fabulous, spacious suite with private enclosed porch overlooking the gardens, the perfect spot to enjoy a great book or to share a bottle of wine. Located on the 2nd floor of the main house with garden décor, king bed, walk-in shower.Check Availability
THE KENNEBUNKPORT ROOM
A lovely sunny room with a nice ocean view on the 2nd floor of the main house of the Inn. With impeccable coral decor this room is so cozy and is one of our favorites. King bed, tub/shower.Check Availability
THE VERANDA ROOM
Enjoy your private deck, spacious sitting areas inside and out with spectacular beach and water views in this delightful room located on the 2nd floor of our Carriage House. New England décor, king bed, gas fireplace, walk-in shower.Check Availability
THE CAMDEN COTTAGE
This warm and inviting stand-alone cottage, nestled in the Trellis House garden, is perfect for an intimate getaway. Private deck with a sitting area for two, beach cottage décor with queen bed, walk-in shower. Cozy and unique yet only steps across the garden to the main house.Check Availability
THE ARBOR ROOM
Located on the 1st floor of the carriage house just outside your door sits our garden and pond. This charming room is relaxed and fresh. With a sitting area for two, queen bed with a large bathroom and walk-in shower it is great for those who prefer not to climb stairs. Steps across the garden to the maine house.Check Availability
THE TERRACE ROOM
Enjoy your own sitting area for two both inside the room and also on a private area of the deck overlooking the garden with a lovely beach/water view. Located on the 2nd floor of our carriage house with garden tropical décor, king bed, gas fireplace and walk-in shower.Check Availability
THE TRELLIS ROOM
Located on the 1st floor of the carriage house this charming room offers traditional chic décor, king bed, gas fireplace and walk-in shower. Park directly outside your door for easy access to this private and cozy room.Check Availability