The Trellis House Cookbook
The totally re-imagined Trellis House is an historic yet beautifully updated property in the heart of all that Ogunquit has to offer. With its sophisticated flair you will find yourself engulfed by a wonderful blend of Maine charm and laid back beach luxury. The Trellis House sits just steps from Ogunquit’s famous Marginal Way, a short stroll to Ogunquit Beach, Perkins Cove, and Ogunquit’s finest shops, restaurants, and nightlife. The Trellis House is in the center of it all yet provides its own oasis of tranquility.
We pride ourselves on our beds and our breakfasts! Inside these pages we share our story as well as our most treasured recipes that receive the highest praise from our guests. You will delight in over 100 of our most cherished recipes for First Courses and Starters, Pancakes, Waffles and French Toast, Egg Dish Favorites, Happy Hour Bites, Breakfast Side Dishes and even Turndown Treats and Cooking School recipes.
Recipe examples include:
- Raspberry Lemon Muffins with Raspberry Butter
- Almond Croissant French Toast with Almond Pralines
- Signature Trellis House Lemon Cake
- Ham and Swiss Croissant French Toast with Maple Dijon Syrup
- Lobster and Sausage Hash with Poached Eggs and Lemony Hollandaise
- Spinach and Cheese Custard Squares
- Orange Glazed Sausages
- Blueberry Blintz Pancakes
- Lobster and Shrimp Salad Rolls
- Trellis House Seafood Baked Stuffed Lobsters
- Jam Oaties
- Thumbprint Coconut Cookies
We hope you enjoy making these recipes at home as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Fill out the form below to receive a signed copy. Have one sent to you or better yet have one waiting in your room simply add to your stay when booking your room online! $35 plus tax
After filling out the form, a staff member will call you to obtain your credit card info and complete the order.