Morning is the highlight of each day and of your stay at The Trellis House.
- Coffee and tea service begins at 7:30 am. We serve local, signature Carpe Diem coffee which our guests say is the best they have had.
- Breakfast is served between 8:30am and 9:300am each morning on our beautiful screened in porch overlooking our spectacular perennial gardens. We provide personal, individual table service to suit the size of your party. Breakfast at The Trellis House is everything we believe a vacation breakfast experience should be.
We use the finest and freshest ingredients for our gourmet meals. Here are some specialties of the house:
- Strawberry Shortcake Scones with Tumbled Berries and Vanilla Cream
- Trellis Signature Benedict with Roasted Tomato, Thick-cut Bacon, Perfect Poached Eggs with a Light Lemon Hollandaise
- Pecan Encrusted Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
- You have never had Blueberry Pancakes like these Blueberry Pancakes (yes that’s the name)
- Black Forest Ham and Swiss Croissant French Toast with Maple Mustard Reduction
- Almond Croissant French Toast with Almond Praline Syrup
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes with “Maine” Pineapple Syrup
- Butter Sauteed Lobster and Sausage Hash with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise
- Maine Blueberry Streusel Breakfast Cake “à la mode”
We also provide an ever-changing offering of afternoon refreshments and snacks each afternoon at 4:30pm (during high season). Here are some of our favorites.
- Maine Clam Chowder with Peppered Oyster Crackers
- Pizzetta Swirls with Spicy Summer Tomato Puree
- Lobster Salad Rolls
- Roasted Shrimp with Cocktail Sause
- Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Red and Yellow Peppers, Garlic and Basil
- Lemon, Pepper and Feta Dip with Crostini
- Perfect Deviled Eggs
The Trellis House has a full bar available to our guests. Top shelf liquor and lixers, champagne, and white and rose wines by the glass or bottle, and Maine beer available for your enjoyment.